6. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA COMMUNICATE?
The User's data will not be communicated to any other company, except legal obligation.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to GRUPO ARGRAF is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes GRUPO ARGRAF or third parties.
8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which GRUPO ARGRAF treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from GRUPO ARGRAF, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter at any time and free of charge to GRUPO ARGRAF in Avenida de Navarra 36, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, to request their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability of their data.
You can also claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that GRUPO ARGRAF has violated the rights that they are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection delegate of GRUPO ARGRAF.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
GRUPO ARGRAF will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee this. the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.